Are you a busy mom with a business who wants to help other mom bosses tame the chaos?
Would you like to be a guest contributor?
Keep reading for more details!
I love featuring work from other mompreneurs, and am currently accepting some guest posts.
Please read the guidelines and follow the directions below:
Guest Post Guidelines to Follow:
- Post length to be between 1000 – 2000 words and SEO optimized.
- Take time to edit your post for clarity and to double check grammar and spelling.
- Must be a content match for the purpose of this site. Posts accepted will fit into one of these four categories: Blogging, Freelance Business, Work/Life Balance, and Tips for Working from Home with Kids.
- Content must be valuable for the readers. Include helpful tips, action based advice, or proven ideas. Offer value to those busy moms who will read your words.
- No personal affiliate links will be accepted – please don’t include any in your posts.
- If you have a personal photo that helps provide clarity or shows personal success with the ideas in your post, feel free to include them.
- Take time to read some posts to get a sense of style, tone, and topics
- If your post is accepted for publication, you will need to provide a short bio (with a link to your site), a head shot, and links to your social media profiles.
What Lisa Tanner Writing Will Do:
Once your guest post is approved, here is what Lisa Tanner Writing will take care of:
- Create the graphics for the post, including social graphics.
- Promote your guest post heavily across all social platforms (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Provide a backlink to your website.
- Provide payment of $50/post via PayPal upon publication (it’s not much, but as a freelance writer I understand the struggle that comes with writing for free!)
Guest Post Submission Details
Ready to write for this site? Awesome! I can’t wait to see what you submit!
Here are the steps to follow (in this order!):