Are you a busy mom with a business who wants to help other mom bosses tame the chaos?
Would you like to be a guest contributor?
Keep reading for more details!
I love featuring work from other mompreneurs, and am currently accepting some guest posts.
Note: I am not looking for regular contributors at this time. These will be one-time posts.
Please read the guidelines and follow the directions below:
Guest Post Guidelines to Follow:
- Post length of at least 1000 words and SEO optimized.
- Take time to edit your post for clarity and to double check grammar and spelling.
- Must be a content match for the purpose of this site. Posts accepted will fit into one of these four categories: Blogging, Freelance Business, Work/Life Balance, and Tips for Working from Home with Kids.
- Content must be valuable for the readers. Include helpful tips, action based advice, or proven ideas. Offer value to those busy moms who will read your words.
- No personal affiliate links will be accepted – please don’t include any in your posts.
- If you have a personal photo that helps provide clarity or shows personal success with the ideas in your post, feel free to include them.
- Take time to read some posts to get a sense of style, tone, and topics
- If your post is accepted for publication, you will need to provide a short bio (with a link to your site), a head shot, and links to your social media profiles.
What Lisa Tanner Writing Will Do:
Once your guest post is approved, here is what Lisa Tanner Writing will take care of:
- Create the graphics for the post, including social graphics.
- Promote your guest post heavily across all social platforms (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Provide a backlink to your website.
- Provide payment of $50/post via PayPal upon publication (it’s not much, but as a freelance writer I understand the struggle that comes with writing for free!)
Note: If you can’t accept payment via PayPal, please do not submit an article for consideration. No other types of payment will be processed.
Guest Post Submission Details
Ready to write for this site? Awesome! I can’t wait to see what you submit!
Here are the steps to follow (in this order!):