Are you an entrepreneur who needs a little bit of extra help?
No matter the size of your business, if you’re struggling with:
- Creating content
- Developing processes
- Data management
you may need a Virtual Assistant.
My name is Lisa Tanner, and I’d love to be your virtual assistant.
As a virtual assistant, you get the benefits of a dedicated worker without the hassle of hiring paperwork, taxes, or insurance to deal with.
I have almost three years of experience helping other entrepreneurs, both on short-term projects and as an on-going assistant.
Now, I’m ready to work with you too! If you’re ready to unload some of the burden you carry, so you can focus on growing your business to the next level, get in touch.
Wondering what I can do for you and your business?
Here’s a closer look at four of the many virtual assistant skills I offer:
1. Content Creation
I’ve been creating content for the web for several years. My background in education means I’ve got a strong command of the English language, and turn in ready for publication posts.
- Work with you to brainstorm a content plan
- Creatively think of topics your audience will benefit from
- Write content
- Edit content
- Upload posts directly to WordPress
If you need content, I’m there for you.
2. Data Management
With an eye for details, an appreciation of the importance of the little things, and skills in Excel, I’m fabulous at managing data. Let me help you create spreadsheets to track information and run with it.
I know the importance of confidentiality, so you don’t have to worry about me blabbing about your information!
3. Process Creation
Are you wasting time in your business? As a mom of eight, I’m skilled at looking over current processes and finding ways to streamline.
Let me help you create templates, step-by-step procedure guides to share with your team, or anything else that’ll help you do more in less time.
4. Event Planning and Organization
Hosting an event? Let me help! I can:
- Research possible sponsors and draft sponsorship emails
- Look at your specifications and research venues
- Arrange travel
- Update your website with information about the event
- Create social media blasts to make sharing easy
- Create and maintain a spreadsheet to keep track of all the details
- Source swag
- Bundle Thank You packages and mail to your speakers or guests
Ongoing work for virtual assistant services start at $40/hour. Email me at lisatannerwriting at gmail dot com for quotes concerning short-term projects.