Are you a blogger or entrepreneur who needs a little bit of extra help?
You can’t do it all! Even with the best of intentions, your business to-do list piles up.
There’s new posts to write, social media to plan, research to do, connections to make, and old posts to update.
There’s marketing and Pinterest images and so much to do!
It’s a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re trying to raise a family at the same time.
You can’t do it all alone, which is where I come in!
Hi, I’m Lisa Tanner, and I’d love to be your virtual assistant!
I’m an organized, diligent worker ready to take a load off of your plate. Breathe a sigh of relief as you unload some of your responsibilities and let me handle them for you.
I have seven years of experience helping entrepreneurs and bloggers, both with short-term projects and as an on-going assistant.
Now, I’m ready to work with you!
If you’re ready to reduce some of the burden and take your business to the next level, get in touch.
Wondering what I can do for you and your business?
1. Content Creation
I’ve been blogging since 2012, and I understand how to create content for the web. My background in education means I’ve got a strong command of the English language, and turn in ready for publication posts.
- Work with you to brainstorm a content plan
- Creatively think of topics your audience will benefit from
- Complete research projects, including keyword research
- Write blog posts or the content for freebies
- Edit existing content
- Create images for your posts
If you need content, I’m there for you.
2. Post Formatting & Scheduling
I love helping bloggers format their blog posts and get them ready for publication.
Give me your draft as a Word or Google doc, and access to your WordPress back-end, and I’ll take care of the rest.
This service includes:
- Working with you to create customized post publishing guidelines
- Uploading the post to WordPress
- Formatting headings, italics, etc.
- Adding up to three internal links
- Creating a cover image from your Canva template
- Creating and adding one pinnable image from your Canva template
- Adding descriptions to the images to include the keywords you provide
- Scheduling for publication on the date you specify
- Simple proof reading for misspelled words or major grammatical goofs
3. Social Media Content
If you don’t market your business, you are missing out. Social media is a great way to get the right eyes on your business.
But, social media takes time. Let me help you curate and create content for your site.
I also have experience scheduling on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. If you need help managing a Facebook Group, I’m your gal!
Let’s chat about your social media needs and see how I can best reduce your workload.
4. Updating Your Old Posts
Are the older posts on your site in need of a facelift? Let me take this task off your plate!
I can go through your site and help you update posts to maximize your monetization strategy, and ensure your posts add value to your readers.
I’ll read through each post you want me to, and do the following:
- Update the formatting
- Create and update images based on your current templates to match your branding
- Provide you with a list of suggestions for monetizing the post
- Add up to three new internal links (if related content is available)
- Ensure the content is not outdated
If desired, for an additional fee, I can add to your old posts to make them more robust so they better fit the picture of your newer posts.
Need help with other tasks like outreach, customer service, moderating comments, or social media content creation? Use my contact form and let me know what you need – I’ll give you a customized quote.
Rates start at $40/hour.